Advanced Energy Diploma in Power Electronics (DPE)
21 June 2022
OBJECTIVE: To develop highly technical engineering professionals in Switch-Mode Power Supply design.
- Scholarship equivalent to Post-Baccalaureate (Diploma) Program.
- Program under MAPUA University, with course curriculum co-designed with Advanced Energy.
- Full time one-year diploma course focused on Switch-mode Power Supply design with digital electronics.
- Six months classroom/laboratory training in Mapua and six months on-the-job training (OJT) in the different departments of Advanced Energy Design Center in Eastwood, Quezon City.
- Graduates of Electronics Engineering (ECE) or Electrical Engineering (EE).
- Very good academic records.
- Good background in Electronics Design.
Classes start in August of 2022. If you are interested, email your resume to: email@example.com
See pdf files here for more details: https://bit.ly/39HStUu