News and Announcements
21 June 2022
OBJECTIVE: To develop highly technical engineering professionals in Switch-Mode Power Supply design.
- Scholarship equivalent to Post-Baccalaureate (Diploma) Program.
- Program under MAPUA University, with course curriculum co-designed with Advanced Energy.
- Full time one-year diploma course focused on Switch-mode Power Supply design with digital electronics.
- Six months classroom/laboratory training in Mapua and six months on-the-job training (OJT) in the different departments of Advanced Energy Design Center in Eastwood, Quezon City.
- Graduates of Electronics Engineering (ECE) or Electrical Engineering (EE).
- Very good academic records.
- Good background in Electronics Design.
Classes start in August of 2022. If you are interested, email your resume to: email@example.com
See pdf files here for more details: https://bit.ly/39HStUu
06 June 2022
Join the most innovative university in the U.S. for a summer filled with interactive classes on topics about sustainability, innovation and entrepreneurship — all while improving your English skills.
Download this Frequently Asked Questions – Summer Immersion Program 2022 for more details.
25 May 2022
Exam Date and Time: May 28, 2022 (Saturday), 10:00am to 12:00pm
Registration deadline: May 27, 2022 (Friday) 6:00pm
Register here >> https://bit.ly/3PCqpSD
You may also scan the below QR code to register.
24 May 2022
"All EECE EXIT EXAMS will be conducted in the Mapua University Intramuros Campus starting this Q4, SY2021-2022.
REMINDER: Only fully vaccinated students who are registered with PhilHealth or with insurance coverage for Covid-19 shall be allowed entry to the Mapua campus."
For ECE110X/ECE109X/ECEA105X course, you are advised to join your Facebook Group: Tronix Exit-Mapua University
24 May 2022
This free training is sponsored by Indra Philippines for possible employment of Mapua students and alumni only.
To register, interested participants must submit their resume and signed parent's consent form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12 April 2022
Exam Date & Time:
- ECEA114X/ECE125X: April 29, 2022, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- ECE109X/ECE110X/ECEA105X: April 28, 2022 10:00am - 12:00pm
- ECEA114X/ECE125X: April 22, 2022
- ECE109X/ECE110X/ECEA105X: April 22, 2022
- ECEA114X/ECE125X: https://bit.ly/3uwFV9W
- ECE110X/ECE109X/ECEA105X: https://forms.office.com/r/Jvfet3jr5D
24 March 2022
The Mapua x OUS mini-colloquium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Machine Design. See QR code to register.
10 March 2022
The scholarship grant will cover full tuition fee and miscellaneous fee. This is open to all incoming 3rd to 4th year Electronics and Computer Engineering. You must be currently enrolled with good academic standing and must have at least 2.00 GWA for the last two terms with no grade lower than 3.00.
Click this >> Application Form for Scholarship to download the application form.
Photo Credit: Mapúa CSFA